Karol XVII & MB Valence, who has been present on the market for over 10 years, deal with various tasks connected mostly with music in their everyday life. They are producers, DJs, composers, lyrics writers and sound engineers. Appreciated worldwide for compositions, remixes, DJ sets and the technical quality of productions.
Recognized by DJ MAG as the best Polish DJs of 2008. Nominated for The Beatport Music Awards 2010 as Best Deep House Artist besides the likes of Gorge, Milton Jackson, Jimpster and Nick Curly. Founders of an independent label Loco Records, which appeared in top 10 of Beatport’s Best of 2010 – Deep House charts with three of its productions. Owners of a relatively young label Loco Records Supreme, supported by the top artists in this industry.
1. Vessels – Elliptic (Barker & Baumecker Remix) [Different]
2. Death on the Balcony – Inner Strength (Original Mix) [Connaisseur Recordings]
3. Hans Thalau – Animation (Original Mix) [Connaisseur Recordings]
4. Beacon – IM U (Tomas Barfod Remix) [Ghostly International]
5. Marc Houle, Red Axes – I Don’t Want To Watch You Read (Red Axes Remix) [Innervisions]
6. James Teej, Paul McCartney, Timo Maas, Wings – Nineteen Hundred And Eighty Five (Tim Green Remix) [Universal Music]
7. Marc Romboy, Rodriguez Jr. – Lac De Nivelles (Original Mix) [Systematic Recordings]
8. Black Soda, The Analog Roland Orchestra, youANDme – Reflection (Original Mix) [Poker Flat Recordings]
9. Uriah Klapter – Written In The Mud (Original Mix) [Correspondant]
10. Karol XVII & MB Valence – Echoes & The Beauty (Jackspeare Interpretation) [Loco Records]